Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mama, where did I come from?

"Mama, Where did I come from" asked a little boy.
" A long time ago, God created Adam and Eve and they had children and their children had children, down to your Dad and I and we had you" said Mom.

The little boy was still not sure of the answser, so he asked his Dad, "where did I come from?"

His Dad said, "A long time ago in the woods there were many monkeys. Some of them evolved into humans and they began to have children. Their children had children down to your Mom and I and we had You."

The little boy was now understandably confused.

He went back to his Mom and told her what his Dad had said.

She said. "I was explaining my side of the family and he was explaining his."

1 comment:

The Dominguez Family said...

That was really funny, thanks for posting!